APhA wants to help you effectively use our textbooks in your classroom. Feel free to use our online resources that supplement the textbooks—for example, a course syllabus and PowerPoint slides that correspond to the books’ chapters. These resources are offered at no cost and no registration is required to access them. They are provided for classroom use only. Such supplemental instructor resources exist for the following APhA textbooks.
Please note: No other use, commercial or otherwise, is allowed without the prior written permission of the American Pharmacists Association.
- Spanish for the Pharmacy Professional
- Pharmacy: An Introduction to the Profession Online Resources
- Medication Errors Instructor Resources
- Essentials of Cultural Competence in Pharmacy Practice Instructor Materials
APhA provides extensive instructor resources for other books, too. An answer key or instructor’s guide is also available to instructors upon request for the following books:
- Community Pharmacy Practice Case Studies, edited by Jean-Venable R. Goode, Lynne M. Roman, and Kristin W. Weitzel (answer key)
- Physiology Case Studies in Pharmacy, Laurie Kelly McCorry (answer key)
- Spanish for the Pharmacy Professional, by Jeri J. Sias, Susana V. James, and Cristina Cabello C. de Martinez (instructor’s guide)
To obtain an answer key, instructors may email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Answer keys and instructor’s guides are available only for instructors who require the book for a course.
APhA is offering you a new way to review desk copies. NetGalley, a leading digital book review service, offers readers the opportunity to review desk copies on your computer or any of your e-readers.You will now have immediate access to APhA’s publications. No more long waits for books to arrive in the mail. Using NetGalley will also allow us to reduce our environmental impact by decreasing our carbon footprint and paper consumption.
To get started with NetGalley, we recommend that you create an account and and follow these suggestions for how to set up your account. Once you have set up your account, you are ready to review APhA desk copies! Be sure that you download Adobe Digital Editions (the program you’ll need to view our galley) first—it’s quick and free. If you have any questions, feel free to contact NetGalley.
For permission to photocopy or use material electronically from any of the APhA titles listed below, please access www.copyright.com or contact the Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (CCC), 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923, 978-750-8400. CCC is a not-for-profit organization that provides licenses and registration for a variety of users.